Many of our car owners will use jerseys. Usually, if the trunk is not needed, the jerseys can be put into the trunk casually, which will take up a lot of space. But if we need to put things in the trunk, we need to store the jersey.
1. Generally, when we buy car jackets, we will have storage bags. If there is no storage bag, we need to prepare a bag of the right size.
2. Unfasten the buckles on the front and back ends of the driving suit, and squeeze the ropes so as not to cause obstacles.
3. It is best to collect the jersey by two people, because it is too big. It’s okay for one person, but it’s more laborious.
4. If it is operated by two people, there are two ways to lift the jersey. The first is the half-folding (folding in half), and the second is (rolling-up after folding in half). If it is operated by one person, it is best to fold it in half and roll it up.
5. Open the storage bag and put the folded jersey into the storage bag. The better the jersey is compressed, the easier it is to put it in, so as not to damage the storage bag.
6. The storage is complete, perfect! !
When stacking the jersey, it is best to fold the outer surface of the jersey inside, which is the most hygienic.